Summer nights in South Florida are something special, especially when they are augmented with taiko drums and a cultural backdrop that can’t be beat! Add a cold drink, a breathtaking sunset and a walking path through a tranquil garden, and you’ve got Sushi & Stroll Summer Walks!
Stroll the gardens at your own pace and take advantage of our self-guided audio tour. Excite your palate with something delicious from our own Cornell Café, indulge in some shopping at the Museum Store or tantalize your senses with a drumming performance by Fushu Daiko.
- Tickets purchased in advance can be used (only once) at any of the 2018 Sushi & Strolls – May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10 or September 14.
- Advance ticket sales close at 5pm the Thursday before each Sushi & Stroll and reopen the Monday after.
- Seating for taiko performances is limited, tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 5:30pm. Taiko performaces are at 6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8pm, and last 15-20 minutes.
- Taiko drumming performance tickets cost an additional $3 per person and must be purchased on-site when you arrive at the event.
- Cafe items are not included in the admission price.
- Please note that the museum galleries will be closed.